Monday 4 October 2010

CONSERVER AWARD! YAY!


Got home from Crete to find an A4 envelope with DO NOT BEND written on it. Amazingly it wasn`t bent. In it was a certificate saying I was a John Muir CONSERVER. It said they were honoured to present it to me. Not half as honoured as I was to get it.

SO this is just to thank all who helped me on my journey, or who offered moral support by reading my blog. Or both.

Congratulations.. you are co-conservers!

I suppose George can have a photocopy of the certificate in his stable.
I will frame the certificate, of course, and it will be a kind of memorial for Bling, whenever I look at it I will remember how important she was for adding enthusiasm and joy when George and I were tired, wet, cold and wondering why we weren`t at home.


1 comment:

  1. Hurray Pen!!!
    Congratulations!
    Don't forget we're all honoured to be friends with a John Muir Conserver Award winner!
    I'm sure you'll get many more awards now that you got the knack of it!
    And... keep posting news, please! We're like orphans having a blog that's inactive since June 23...

    ReplyDelete