Friday 9 April 2010

failed!!!

Well..yes, well...I saw the newspaper..all very nice and so on but NOTHING about poison (surprise) the local broadcast..people have been stopping me all day to congatulate me on my prospathia...but NOTHING about poison.
Then an hour`s faffing about with ERT where I managed to stumble out some stuff about changes to the environment and then suddenly its the Dimarchos talking, and I haven`t said a WORD about poison,and then its the ippikos omylos talking and I havnt said a word
about poison...I don`t think I`m cut out for diplomacy.....
Not news to anyone who knows me, not news for me, but I really did think I`d manage SOMETHING. Next time.
It was very nice..I was just walking through the village of Tragano when an old bloke who was sitting reading the local newspaper jumped up and rushed across the road to shake my hand.
"I was just reading about you!" he said "and I looked up, and there you were!"
The dimarchos of Tragano also stopped his car when he saw me, and sweetly, got out of the car and gave me a carton of orange juice to take with me. Lovely!!!

3 comments:

  1. Hey!! I got it!! You writte lovely!! You havent faild!! Once people get to know you through the newspapper and tv they wont cut stuf out anymore!! Ipomoni!!! Love you!! xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got it too! Not failed! If more people were reading this then the not failingness would be greater. More people reading this needed, agreed, but please don't feel you failed Penny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sue..and everyone.. its true not enough people read my stuff for it to make much difference..so PLEASE try nand rustle up support!
    The more peopel I feel that I am speaking to the less embarrassed I am to do it!
    Like when I see stupid , beautiful or terrible things, if I feel there are lots of people who will react, I will be emboldened..if this is a good thing. Since I lost the Athens News readers, I feel as if I`m not reaching many people.. though the ones I reach are good ones..it`d be better ifn there were more.
    So thanks for following and thanks for suporting my efforts, and please try to get me a bigger audience!
    Penny

    ReplyDelete